The Cervix

Welcome to the present blog of Hpv Men.

Hpv Men - The Cervix

The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unIque. it's now On the poInt of enter a destination The Cervix. And the content associated with Hpv Men.WARNING Please read this before.It's nice to bring this Hpv Men to the general public. If you prefer me to share together with your friends to read this nice article.Some other articles may be duplicate to the web, I'm sorry :(

Do you know about - The Cervix

Hpv Men! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

I am the gateway; I am the door. I connect the inside to the outside. I conclude which covering comes in. I operate the flux and the flow. I hold the wise blood, or let it go. I safe the growing babe, or thrust it unformed into a world unsuitable. None leave, none enter, except by my grace, my decision. I am the duct of birth. I am the mark of the sun. I am as near as the reach of your finger, yet mysterious and hidden. Many women, most men, born straight through me, go their whole life without gazing upon me.

What I said. It shouldn't be the conclusion that the actual about Hpv Men. You check out this article for home elevators that wish to know is Hpv Men.

How is The Cervix

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Hpv Men.

I offer blood to mom Earth. I spin stretchy strings of fertile mucus to Grandmother Moon. I am as sensitive as the best hound's nose, as authoritative as the wisest crone. I am not, and have never been, innocent. I am all seeing, though darkness is my constant companion, and my eye but single. (How arresting that women in India believe I have two eyes.)

I know how to be firm and potent, how to stand strong against those who would storm my portal. I know how to be loose and soft, how to welcome those who bring future's hope. I know how to efface myself and withdraw, development way, stretching myself to the utmost, opening wide in sweet surrender.

I pulse within you. I am your cervix, the mouth of your womb.

What Is The Cervix?

The cervix is the neck of the uterus. It projects into the upper part of the vagina and can be felt with the fingertips, especially in a squatting position. With the aid of a speculum, a mirror, and a flashlight, you can see your cervix, too.

During labor, the cervix dilates, allowing the baby to leave the womb, enter the vagina, and be born. The cervix also opens, just a little, to help push menstrual blood out of the uterus, and to allow sperm inside so pregnancy can occur.

Medical concept holds that the cervix is "insensitive to pain," a statement that I challenge.

The cervix is covered by a thin layer of cells, called the epithelium. And the epithelium has two kinds of cells: ones that grow in columns, and ones that are flat and scaly. The columnar ones make up the inner covering of the cervix and are red, like our lips. The flat ones (squamous cells) make up the outer covering and are pink, like some skins. The place where they meet is the squamo-columnar junction, or transition zone, one of the most common sites of cervical cancer.

A healthy, fertile, cervix looks pink, with a pretty round, red mouth, the os. (Before puberty, the entire cervix is red as pink squamous cells have yet to cover it.)

A cervix that is infected, irritated, or growing abnormally commonly looks lumpy, bumpy, very red, and weepy. (A vinegar wash is needed to make the white lesions of Hpv visible.)

A collection of organisms, along with parasites, bacteria, and viruses, as well as wear and tear from childbirth and intercourse can sway the health of the cervix. The major categories of cervical distress are - going from least to worst - cervicitis, erosion, dysplasia, Hpv infections, and cancer.

Cervicitis: Inflammation of the Cervix

Acute cervicitis is inflammation - reddening, swelling, and sometimes bleeding - of the cervix. Cervicitis can supervene a difficult birth, vacuum aspiration, or trauma. It can be triggered by use of hormones such as birth operate pills and menopausal hormone pills, or by irritation from the string of an Iud. But, usually, cervicitis is caused by a bacterial, viral, or fungal infection such as Trichomonas vaginalis, Candida albicans, or Haemophilus vaginalis. Cervicitis can be symptomless, or it can cause pain on intercourse, itching and burning of the genitals, and/or discharge. Exact rehabilitation with drugs or herbs to eliminate the infective organisms is commonly effective.

If flush and irritation continue in the absence of infection, daily application of aloe vera gel, honey, or vitamin E oil, directly on the cervix for 2-3 weeks is ordinarily effective.

Chronic cervicitis occurs when inflammation and infection of the cervix continues unchecked for many years. The cervix thickens, cysts protrude, tears and scars from childbirth and gynecological procedures accumulate, and, depending on the infection, noxious-smelling discharges, sometimes with pelvic pain, may come and go. Orthodox rehabilitation uses antibiotics and surgery to clear the inflamed tissue, rather like using a backhoe to clear the ground; feminist doctors think this over-treatment. Alternative approaches, like a meticulous gardener, work to remove infections, reverse precancerous changes, and growth the health of the woman and her cervix with as slight disruption as possible. If the health worsens or fails to rejoinder to rehabilitation within 3-12 months, surgical remedies are indicated.

Cervical Eversion/Erosion

Not the same thing, but often confused, even by doctors. When columnar cells grow too quickly, they push aside the squamous cells, causing eversion and erosion. In an eversion, there is ordinarily a clear dividing line between the cells. In an erosion, there is no Exact border.

Cervical eversions show a clear dividing line between the two types of cells, though the columnar cells are spilling out of the os, instead of confining themselves to the inside of the cervix. Cervical eversions revert to normal when the hormones triggering them - such as birth operate pills - are removed. Some women have a "congenital" eversion which is present at birth, regresses until puberty, may be especially prominent if she is pregnant, and regresses after menopause. Eversion ordinarily requires no treatment; if confused with erosion, over-treatment is likely.

Surgical procedures - such as endometrial biopsy, D&C, aspiration removal of the contents of the womb, radiation implantation, cone biopsy, cryosurgery, and laser ablation - as well as trauma from childbirth and intercourse, can, in the presence of inflammation and infection, lead to cervicitis or erosion.

Cervical erosion is a term that is often applied to any flush seen on the cervix, from an abrasion to a full-blown infection. "[It] conjures up a frightening picture of the cervix wasting away like bare earth after a heavy rain, [and] is not only erroneous, but absurd."(1) Conservative doctors may propose removal of the "eroded" tissue. Alternative methods are quite flourishing in curative cervical erosion; complementary medicines can ease side-effects and hasten curative if drugs or surgery are chosen.

Cervical Dysplasia: Abnormal Cells in the Cervix

Dysplasias often regress with no treatment. Over-treatment in both orthodox and alternative circles is common.

Hpv Infection

This silent infection rarely causes symptoms and commonly is dealt with by the immune system. A few of the sixty known varieties can cause cervical cancer. Poor women are more likely to be diagnosed with cervical cancer and more likely to die of it and more likely to be helped by mandated vaccination programs against it. Unfortunately, the vaccine is only useful before a woman has had any contact, sexual or otherwise, with Hpv.

Cervical Cancer

When abnormal cell growth triggered by Hpv is unchecked by the immune system, it can invade adjoining tissues and even spread straight through the blood to distant sites. Untreated, cervical cancer is lethal. Caught early, virtually all cases are cured.

Your wholesome Cervix

Keeping your cervix wholesome is a lot like holding your whole self healthy, but with a few special considerations.

Imagine how difficult it would be to keep your face wholesome if you never looked at it or touched it. Though it may seem odd, looking at your cervix and touching it, at least once in your life, is important. And it's easy.

You will need a mirror, a flashlight, a plastic speculum, some underground time and space (though I have done this in groups), and a reference book like A New View of a Woman's Body. With some wiggling and jiggling, you can arrange yourself, the mirror and the flashlight so you can see your cervix. Amazing!

How do you get a speculum? You can ask to keep the one they use the next time you have a gynecological checkup. Can you buy one at the drug store?

As part of the uterus, the cervix is made healthier by those herbs that nourish and tonify the womb: raspberry leaf infusion, motherwort tincture.

As part of the vagina, the cervix is exposed to hazardous bacteria, viruses, and fungi, commonly from, though not slight to, sex. Additionally, the cervix suffers trauma when the vagina is traumatized. holding good gut flora keeps the gut healthy, and so holding good vaginal flora keeps the cervix and vagina healthy. That's why I start my day with a cup of plain yogurt, and avoid bubble baths, douches, and feminine hygiene sprays, and am very, very fussy easily about what I allow to enter my vagina.

Footnotes:

1. How to Stay Out of the Gynecologist's Office, Federation of Feminist Women's health Centers, 1981

Legal Disclaimer: This content is not intended to replace conventional curative treatment. Any suggestions made and all herbs listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, health or symptom. Personal directions and use should be in case,granted by a clinical herbalist or other qualified healthcare practitioner with a Exact method for you. All material contained herein is in case,granted for normal facts purposes only and should not be determined curative guidance or consultation. Feel a reputable healthcare practitioner if you are in need of curative care. Exercise self-empowerment by seeking a second opinion.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Hpv Men. Where you may offer used in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Hpv Men. Read more.. The Cervix.
Avatar Of Me - Blogger SEO The Cervix (with Health & Product)
Rating :4 out of 5 (1 reviews.) You can comment below suggests. Thank you for following us all along. We look forward to creating a good time. Blogger SEOon
View Related articles related to Hpv Men. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you shareThe Cervix

Related Articles



1 comment:

  1. I am Nora Jenny. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I and my husband have been diagnosed with HPV... I though about my children and my husband, I lost hope and I wept all day, i look upon the surface of the earth about getting the cure ,,.,one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr.Ben's contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for HPV cure and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.Ben herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.Ben and very happy with my husband and children. email him on

    Benherbalcure@gmail.com
    Called he+2347064294395

    ReplyDelete